be better Yoga Teacher Training 2017 in Austria / Turkey
The Blissful Experience of Yoga Retreat in Austria
Retreat Dates Location Fees Status Yoga teacher training retreat in Turkey 02nd – 16th October 2017 Turkey 2000 (EUR) Open Yoga teacher training retreat in Austria 06th – 20th May 2017 Austria 2000 (EUR) Open
Yoga, the art of healing sickness of body and soul, which originated from India, has spread its branches all over the world. It’s magnificent and miraculous effects have not remained untouched with the other parts of the world. People come to India to learn yoga in the beautiful and peaceful nature blessed by supreme power. Now it has become easier for yoga enthusiasts to learn the art despite being on the other side of the Yoga land.
Austria is the beautiful country located in Alps, which pretexts its amazing geographic location. The country has astounding location surrounded by hills. It has all the variety of Alps that includes Central Eastern Alps, Northern Limestone Alps and Southern Limestone Alps. Its splendid location has made the Yoga experts to reach this country and they find Austria, totally apt for Yoga retreat.
How Austria makes the best spot to learn Yoga?
- Peaceful Mountains: Austria is famous for the mountainous surrounding. You will look out the window of your room in Austria to find the entire region surrounded by mountains. Nature has its own peaceful vibrations that transmit to the ones residing in that region. Learning Yoga becomes more exciting when it is performed in the dense jungles of the mountains under the melodious sounds of birds, rusting of leaves and idyllic breeze of fresh air coming from the mountains.
- Blissful Weather: Austria weather mainly consists of cool temperate & climate that remains still throughout the year. You will find healing sun rays coming through mountains and learning Yoga in such peaceful and healing weather becomes more enthusiastic exercise. The region has less disturbances of rain and more sunny days with moderate climate that makes the Yoga training perfect for students.
- Relaxing Lakes: Another reason for Yoga retreat in Austria as top choice for Yoga learners is the beautiful and pacifying lakes. Austria is famous for lakes and learning yoga alongside the soothing rhythm of water in the lake and under shade of trees is a blissful experience. Learning Yoga sitting near to the lakes is best for meditation. The positive energies coming from water, trees and mountains makes meditation more meaningful and divine exercise.
- Healthful Environment: Yoga needs to be done in fresh air, positive environment and peaceful ambiance. Austria has all the settings gifted by nature to perform yoga. It makes the process more impactful and health conducive.
The yoga teacher training lasts one month (divided into two modules / 2 weeks) and includes the following points:
- Yogasana (poses)
- Advanced asanas from Hatha Yoga tradition
- Advanced Techniques of asanas and by Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga
- Human anatomy: the skeletal system, muscular system, respiratory system, digestive system, nervous system, endocrine system
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to Yoga: prevention of disease, etc.
- The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – various breathing techniques (eg Kumbhaka & Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (Chakra Meditation, Kundalini meditation, guided meditation from the Vedas and other dynamic meditations)
- Raja Yoga (mental training and meditation to make full use of the human psyche: subconsciousness, consciousness and super-consciousness)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Science of chakra system (energy centers)
- Nutrition: yogic nutrition principles that 3 Gunas etc.
- Ayurveda : type-specific diet, the different doshas etc.
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures as mentioned in the Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (concentrated view)
- Bhakti Yoga: bhajans, Satsang Kirtan
- The eight stages of yoga by Patanjali
- The different paths, directions and Yoga Masters
- Yoga philosophy: Bhagavat Gita lessons and Vedanta Study
- practical teaching methodology: concrete, individual corrections for teaching
The course is suitable for students of all levels. Prerequisite is a basic knowledge of yoga asanas and an average fitness and health. After completion of both modules of training with passing the exam, participants receive the Yoga Alliance recognized certificate YTTC 200 Hours RYS.
Exemplary daily routine:
- 06:30: Meditation / Kriya
- 08:00: Yoga asana
- 10:00: Breakfast
- 11:00: Chanting
- 12:00: Ayurveda / Patnjali Yoga Sutra / Anatomy
- 13:00: Lunch / Karma Yoga / Leisure
- 16:00: Yoga asana / pranayama / Unterrichtsmethodik
- 19:00: Dinner
- 20:00: Satsang, Question & Answer Session
There are one and a half day per week at leisure / Self Study and play. Participation in the full program is compulsory for obtaining the certificate. Classes are held in German and English.